Personal information collected
We collect information from you through the online forms, emails we send that you read and click, the pages you visit on our website after clicking emails or completing online forms.
Our website provider Squarespace uses some necessary cookies because they allow visitors to navigate and use key features on the site or to identify when you visit our website to understand your interests.
Data you provide with consent is held until you withdraw that consent.
How your personal information is used
- Providing and personalizing our services and website.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests.
- Providing you with information about services.
- Understanding what is of interest to you to improve and provide the most relevant content.
We use consent and legitimate interest as the General Data Protection Regulation basis to store and process your data.
Legitimate interests include:
- Responding to inquiries you make whether by phone, email, contact form or other method.
- Tailoring information based on your activity, such as what content you show interest in.
- Sending emails with marketing information.
If at any point you would like to opt-out or withdraw previously given consent please contact us using the details at the end of this policy. All our marketing emails contain unsubscribe links.
Cookies and analytics
We will not sell, barter or rent your data. We may use third party suppliers to help us process your data but only for the purposes identified in this policy.
Our website and communications may include links to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
Your rights include:
- Request the personal data we hold about you.
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
- Withdraw consent
- International information transfers
If you have any questions about our policies email us at email@example.com